Monday 29 September 2008

Evaluation of my summer

This summer i did quite a lot of traveling, i went to India. As I travelled around I created illustrations of my journey, i found the art and culture really inspiring. I felt after my travels that i wanted to take some of my experiences and observations into my own design practice. I did not find a work experience over the summer. I would like to try and find one over time i have still at the Leeds College of Art and Design. This is really important i will need some experience in the industry before I leave. I know now that in my third year that I want to focus on Illustration, i want to learn a lot more about print processes. This is key as this will give me the knowledge on how to create contexts for illustration work. I want to continuing exploring in illustration for my third year.

No comments: